Saturday, December 3, 2011

Health for my Kids

I was thinking of my kids the other day, about how I am responsible for their health now that the adoption is finished. The judge signed the papers on 11/22/11.
I suppose the fist place to start is with a good Multivitamin, and add maybe some Bee Pollen. The Bee Pollen I will check out the health food store to see if I could find some fresh. I don't really want to go with tablets if possible. I think Bee Pollen is good for their immune system, because of the experience I had with my daughter when she was a toddler.
Taking care of their health during the formative years will pay dividends in the years to come by having stronger and healthier kids when they get older. With the high cost of good quality doctors, I am coming out ahead doing some prevention measures. I hope they take health care with them when they grow and strike out on their own. That won't happen anytime soon so I have a good chance to teach them to take care of their health as well as appearance.
With Christmas coming I need to get some gifts for them, but I better get some vitamins first. I am still not sure what to get them for Christmas, but I still have a little time to decide.

No comments: