Thursday, June 9, 2011

Physical fitness

Summer time is here for sure we went out had a real nice time on the beach. Summers are real nice even in Alaska. It was good to get out of the winter gear. It got me to thinking about physical fitness and being able to enjoy all that life has to offer. Putting fitness first to start off the day is the time I enjoy the most, when it still cool out, getting out and doing a short run or a work out with some weights. Then when it gets nice and warm out I could just relax and enjoy the day.
Getting a nice work out is only one part of being healthy, the other part is in having a proper diet. Not so easy at times, like last night I had a bit more than I should have. Its turning out to be a good summer and I look forward to enjoying it, fitness lets me enjoy life more.

No comments: