Sunday, December 4, 2011

Health of my family

I believe that the best way to approach health care is to start with yourself. Since our bodies take nutrition to function properly we should consider our diet. The foods that we eat everyday has a lot to do with our intake of nutrients, a daily intake of fresh vegetables is a good start. Most every plant and fruit has plenty of nutrition to offer a person. I try to limit my salt and cholesterol from most of my meals.
I drink mostly water after a couple cups of coffee in the morning.
For my family I encourage them to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, they enjoy it, of course its a struggle to limit their intake of less desirable things like candy. Candy is alright but to much can be bad. I have everyone taking a multivitamin as well as Bee Pollen on occasion. There is still much to learn about our health but I believe it is worth it.      

No comments: