Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weight loss

Alright its really nice weather outside and here in Alaska its time for outdoor activities like cookouts, boat rides, hiking and many other things that are fun. personally I like to go fishing and hiking and on the weekends have a family picnic. Feels pretty good to put away the warm bulky clothes for the season. went out and bought a few new clothes for this summer season. When I got home and tried out the new clothes I looked in the mirror and did not like what I saw. I had put on a few pounds and felt lousy about the whole thing. I did some research on the web last month about weight loss and just didn't follow thru with it. Now that the warm season is here I wish I had started sooner. Oh well better late than never. The product that I decided to try out is at this link. After all the research I decided on this on because it made the most sense to me. I tried other products and the only thing that got thin was my wallet. Ouch. Since the other products didn't work I wasn't about to try them over again. I really want to get out and enjoy the weather and can't do that hiding in my clothes. I want to feel good about myself and not hide away. I put a link up above so check it out if you are in the same boat as I.

No comments: