Thursday, May 13, 2010

The 7 minute work out


I sure am glad it turned out to be a nice day. I was sure glad to get rid of the heavy coats and winter boots. Been barbecuing a little bit lately. With good food and good friends it sure is peaceful here. It was all good until I looked in the mirror and did not like the weight I had put on. So I decided to stay with my exercise routine and continue burning those calories. I use some weights and am considering trying out a short jog. I have not run since I broke my ankle. I was on the Internet looking over different routines and this one caught my eye. Click Here to check it out. It is called "The 7 minute workout". Sound like a good deal to me because of the busy day that I normally have when the weather is nice like today. The picture is taken in Southeast Alaska. Lots of fun here if you are the outdoor type. Ok got to go and have some fun.

No comments: