Sunday, December 26, 2010

Healthy life

I sure enjoyed my moms cooking on Christmas. She cooked up a real feast. I try to stay healthy by diet and exercise. Of course I look for more information, because I believe that diet and exercise goes a long way to adding life to my years, not just years to my life.
I was on the world wide web, when I came across a site that had "Habit Guide: How to be healthy and happy" I think I will go ahead and purchase it. Here's the link if you would like to check it out too.
Healthy living There are a number of programs on the page that sound pretty good but I think I will go with the Habit Guide first. I would like to learn more about health food. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That is one quote I try to keep in mind while I go about my business.
I hope you go to the site, if you are looking to be healthy I am sure you can find something.

No comments: