Monday, May 3, 2010

Green energy

I went to a web site that promised free energy with materials that is readily available. It really sounds pretty good and I would like to try it out sometime. with all the pollution in the world I am interested in environmentally friendly products. Going green I believe is the word. This web site stated that it was possible to build a generator to power your home with a perpetual motion machine with magnets and a battery. Click here to see the web site. The site had a couple of videos. The first video talks about the generator and how easy it is to construct. The second video talks about how the government tries to suppress the technology with threats.
With the end of fossil fuels in sight it would seem like the government would be looking to promote such inventions. But I guess the government is interested more about power and control. So check out the web site for yourself by clicking on the link above.

No comments: